Welcome to Lincolnway Veterinary Clinic! Our animal hospital in Mishawaka, Indiana is a full-service facility. We offer pets both traditional and alternative treatments so they get the best of both worlds for true healing. Our goal is to deliver a truly unique veterinary experience for you and your pet that meets each of your individual needs and preferences.
What to Expect
Your first appointment is probably a little nerve-wracking for both you and your companion, but we do everything we can to put you both at ease. Here’s what you can expect before, during, and after your visit:
- Please take a moment to fill out our new client form within 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If we do not receive the completed form at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, we will cancel the appointment. This form allows us to get to know you and your pet a little better. You can download and fill out the form by clicking here. If you do not have an appointment scheduled, please do so by calling or clicking the "make an appointment" button at the top right of our website.
- Please be sure to arrive a few minutes early to your appointment so we can check you in. Once you’re checked in, you can relax in our lobby, which features separate areas for cats and dogs.
- After you check in, one of our technicians will be with you to lead you to an exam room and ask you a few questions about your pet’s medical history. As a Cat Friendly Practice, we offer feline-only exam rooms that are more comforting to our feline friends.
- Next, one of our veterinarians will examine your pet. We may run a few diagnostic tests, administer vaccinations, and more, depending on your pet’s individual needs. Our vets also set aside time to answer any and all of your questions or concerns about your pet.
- Once we’ve completed any diagnostics or treatments needed, we’ll discuss any care instructions with you.
Payment is due when services are rendered. We do not bill. Our goal is to focus on patients’ needs, customer care, and minimizing costs, which is why we accept several payment options including:
CareCredit offers financing that allows you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can apply at our hospital where we’ll call in your application over the phone, or you can apply yourself at carecredit.com.
Benefits of CareCredit:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest-free for the first 6 months
- Approval in minutes
- No annual fee
Another option for covering the costs of veterinary care includes pet insurance. Many pet insurance plans cover only emergency medical care, while others include wellness care and other services. Do your research to determine what the best plan is for your pet and your budget! Here are popular insurance options we recommend: