Cozy Cat & Dog Boarding Accommodations in Mishawaka, IN
Our Dog Boarding Accommodations
In our dog boarding area, canine guests enjoy spacious suites of various sizes to accommodate any breed of dog. Their area is lighted by a sunroof that provides calming natural light.
During their stay, dogs will enjoy:
- Fresh water and food twice daily
- Attention from our caring staff who provide belly rubs, scratches, and one-on-one care
- Soft blankets to curl up in
- 3-4 daily walks during the week and 2 daily walks during the weekend
- Medication administration by our trained staff, if needed
- Extra playtime and attention is available for $5/day and includes brushing, fetching, tug of war, or just more belly rubs!
Cozy Cat Condos Mishawaka, IN
For our feline guests, we offer a separate area away from dogs that we infuse with Feliway pheromone diffusers to ease any anxieties your kitty may have. They’ll also enjoy some sunlight and bird-watching outside their window! Our full list of kitty accommodations includes:
- Each cat enjoys their own cat condo that is either two stories or one.
- We provide cozy beds for your cat to curl up in, and every condo also has a private space where they can go to relax.
- Cats have their own litter pan that we clean out regularly.
- Fresh water is always available, and we’ll feed your cat based on the schedule you provide.
- Our trained staff can administer medications as needed.
- Individual playtime is available with our cat-loving staff if requested!
Calm Care Packages
For an extra level of comfort and relaxation, you can choose to add a Calm Care Package to your pet's stay! Here's what they include:
Canine Simple Package:
- Adaptil collar (lasts for 30 days)
- Composure pro (bag of 60 treats)
- Thundershirt (for use during boarding stay
Canine Deluxe Package:
- Includes everything in the simple package plus:
- Probiotic during entire stay to help with stress-induced loose stools
- Additional anti-anxiety medication if needed
- Physical exam
- Feliway spray 2x daily
- Composure Pro (bag of 60 chews)
- Cat Cave, or other custom hide preferences
- Catnip and out-of-suite playtime
The health and safety of our guests is top of mind! In order to ensure their well-being during their stay with us, we have some requirements that your pet must meet before they’re allowed to stay with us.
- Being up-to-date on vaccinations. For dogs, this includes rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, leptospirosis, and canine influenza. For cats, this includes rabies and FVRCP.
- Pets must be free of parasites and up-to-date with parasite prevention. We require a negative fecal exam 6 months before their stay. If any parasites are found on your pet, we will administer the appropriate treatment at an additional cost to you.